|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Master of Counselling|
Master of Counselling Case Study, SUSS, Singapore You are Ann’s psychotherapist. Based on the description of Ann’s problem below, select at least 3 therapy approaches
- You are Ann’s psychotherapist. Based on the description of Ann’s problem below, select at least 3 therapy approaches that you can use in your sessions. Suggest how to apply different skills/ techniques of various approaches to help Ann.
Ann is in her late 20s and has been working in a secretarial position since graduating from high school. She is nervous and anxious most of the time. She rarely dates but desperately wants to get married. Ann is afraid to socialize and has very few friends. By the time Ann comes to therapy, therapy begins by exploring why Ann is not dating. It is discovered that she was sexually abused by her father when she was 7 years old. This abuse continued over a two-year period. She had never told her mother. Ann has strong feelings of anger toward men but also wants to develop a relationship with a man and eventually get married. Her feelings of ambivalence have developed into anxiety which led her to isolate and avoid men.
- Explain how you would manage the following suicidal case with comprehensive consideration of risk management and ethical guidelines:
John is a psychotherapist. He is treating a suicidal patient who refused to admit herself into a psychiatric hospital but agreed to make a commitment to meet with John next week “if I am still around.”
According to the laws in the city where John practices, Mary would have qualified for involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, and such hospitalization would temporarily ensure Mary’s safety. However, given Mary’s lack of response to medication, John questioned the benefit of such hospitalization and feared that hospitalizing her involuntarily may cause her to lose trust in him and, on discharge, to drop out of therapy. John then recalled his own father’s suicide and the pain it caused him and his family.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Explore the realm of effective counseling through a compelling case study from Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Discover insightful perspectives with online assignment assistance at MY Assignment Help SG. Unveil nuanced approaches to case study writing help and elevate your mastery of counseling. Delve into real-life scenarios, honing skills that transcend theory. Elevate your counseling prowess with SUSS, backed by expert guidance and convenient online support.
Tags:- SUSS TMA
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices