|Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
|ANL501: Data Visualization and Storytelling
ANL501: You are recently hired by Corsica Worldwide Holdings as general manager of The Capri a five-star hotel owned by CWH: Data Visualization and Storytelling Assignment
You are recently hired by Corsica Worldwide Holdings as general manager of The Capri, a five-star hotel owned by CWH. The senior management at CWH wants you to assess the hotel’s business and develop a business strategy to reduce cancellations or no-shows. You have been given a tight dateline to draft a business proposal.
There are various reasons for cancellations, including a change in plans, unforeseen scheduling conflicts, or a change of mind. Cancellations have also been easier for customers as hotels usually allow them to cancel their bookings without question free of charge.
Coupled with the development of online booking technologies, customers can now book a room and change their minds later, and this affects booking behaviors among hotel guests.
For any hotel, cancellations can be costly, particularly when done at the last minute, as the hotel may have to resell the canceled rooms at lower rates and incur additional costs for the use of publicity and various distributional channels to sell these rooms.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Thus, the reduction in cancellations is important to the senior management and your task is to address this issue at The Capri. Understanding the benefits of data-driven decisions, one of the things you set out to do is to analyze the hotel’s booking data.
You want to gain insights into the booking behaviors of your customers, and hopefully, identify where the cancellations are taking place and how to reduce them.
For your analysis, you will create an RMarkdown document and construct your R codes within it. The dataset can be found in ANL501_ECA_hotel.csv. Your response to this question should contain two sections. The first section of your response should contain the heading “Exploratory Data Analysis”.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Before attempting this question, read the handout “Additional-Notes-on-Map Construction.html” contained in Additional-Notes-on-Map Construction.zip to learn how to extract and plot map data from .shp and .geojson files.
Your task is to design the appropriate spatial visualization (s) to shed light on which neighborhoods are the “safest” in Singapore and whether the age profiles of neighborhoods are associated with crime.
For the study, you will use data on five preventable crime cases recorded by the NPCs. The five preventable crimes are robbery, housebreaking, snatch theft, theft of motor vehicles, and outrage of modesty.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for help with your ANL501: Data Visualization and Storytelling assignment at SUTD? Don't worry, our essay writing service in Singapore has got you covered. We understand the challenges of formative and group-based assignments and have the expertise to guide you through. As the general manager of The Capri, a prestigious hotel owned by Corsica Worldwide Holdings, you'll need to master data visualization and storytelling techniques. Trust our assignment writing service to provide you with customized assistance that ensures your success. Singapore students can pay our experts for professional support and take their course to new heights.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices