|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM 113 Construction Technology Assignment|
BPM113: Construction Technology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: You are working as a project manager for a consultant and your client wants to develop a mixed-use development in terms of architecture
You are working as a project manager for a consultant and your client wants to develop a mixed-use development that comprises offices, hotel rooms, and club rooms. The development is in the city area where the surrounding area is fully built up, but the client needs the development not only to serve its main function but also to be sustainable to provide greenery back to the city, offer an environment for biodiversity, and use as much as possible naturally ventilation.
You are required to do research on this type of development and prepare a report for your client. You can select an existing similar development and use it as a base for your write-up.
The write-up should be based on the following guides:
(a) Introduction to the selected development
(b) Discuss THREE (3) functions and performance expected from this development in terms of architecture, structure, and sustainability. Illustrate how these functions and performance are fulfilled using examples from the development.
(c) Identify, state, and describe the following items used by the development:
(ii) Structural System
(iv) Two types of façade and curtain wall system
(v) Two types of windows
(vi) Two types of doors
(vii) Staircase and ramps
(viii) Floor and wall finishes that are designed by the architect
The description shall include the type, material used, the characteristics, the reason for the choice, and how their usage will influence the operation and maintenance of the building. Photos with captions, sketches, or drawings should be incorporated for better illustration.
Calling all students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) facing challenges with the BPM 113 Construction Technology Assignment! Look no further for the best assignment help in Singapore. Our experts are here to provide tailored support for your TMA and individual assignments. Need assistance with report writing? Our Report Writing Service has you covered. Trust us to help you excel in your coursework, and pay for our expertise to ensure success in your academic journey.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices