|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
Engineering Assignment, NTU, Singapore You are strictly required to follow the operation sequence and Design a milling fixture to machine surface A
Details: Drawing must be done on Solidworks. Please submit all the necessary parts, assembly, and drawings files during assignment submission. Solution paper should contain photos of hand sketches of solution and Solidworks drawing. Please explain the solution clearly.
A fulcrum pin is shown in Figure 1. Design Jigs/Fixtures for any two of the
following operations. You need not come up with one jig/fixture to solve both
operations. You are strictly required to follow the operation sequence.
Design a milling fixture to machine surface A shown in figure 1 using a horizontal machining
Design a Drilling Jig to drill the holes of a diameter of 10mm and tap an M15 thread.
Design a turning fixture for machining the shaft of a diameter of 25mm.
Assume all other operations are completed. In your solution clearly indicate the supporting locating and clamping methods with neat sketches, indicating the locating and clamping elements.
For the supporting locating and clamping methods view the lecture notes attached.
Annotation for locating and clamping elements examples:
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock Your Academic Potential with Our Expert Support! Struggling with Formative assessments or feeling the weight of final year exam assignments in your Engineering course at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore? Need a reliable Online Exam Help or seeking top-notch Singapore assignment help to design a milling fixture for surface A? Look no further! Our distinguished services are designed for Singaporean students like you. With our expert guidance, follow strict operation sequences and craft a remarkable milling fixture that ensures precise machining of surface A.
Tags:- ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices