|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Derivatives & Risk Management Report, NUS, Singapore Your instructor will use 1.5-2 hours to go through the task, elaborate on the basic specs of Energy’s future
- Your instructor will use 1.5-2 hours to go through the task, elaborate on the basic specs of Energy’s future products, explain the trading rules, and demonstrate how to trade. You can start trading after the instructor’s demonstration.
- Your trading is to primarily hedge your risk exposure to the oil price. Assume you are treasurer at an airline company, and you are going to buy 10,000 barrels of jet fuel oil in 3 months. You aim to use Energy’s future products to hedge your price risk. Record the fuel price when they start to take positions on CME, to
1) provide background info about/justify how many contracts you go long/short,
2) show whether you succeed in hedging risk.
- You have $100,000 USD cash on hand at the beginning of your trading. You must use at minimum 70% of your account balance to hedge your oil price risk. Meanwhile, you are allowed to have up to 30% of your account balance to speculating/arbitraging, and the speculation/arbitrage products are not limited to Energy futures.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy assignment help provider in Singapore? Look no further than Singaporeassignmenthelp.com! At Singaporeassignmenthelp.com, we believe that quality is the key to success in academics. That’s why we have a team of highly qualified and experienced writers who are dedicated to providing top-quality case study assignments that meet the highest standards of academic excellence.
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices