|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Derivatives & Risk Management Report, NUS, Singapore Your instructor will use 1.5-2 hours to go through the task, elaborate on the basic specs of Energy’s future
- Your instructor will use 1.5-2 hours to go through the task, elaborate on the basic specs of Energy’s future products, explain the trading rules, and demonstrate how to trade. You can start trading after the instructor’s demonstration.
- Your trading is to primarily hedge your risk exposure to the oil price. Assume you are treasurer at an airline company, and you are going to buy 10,000 barrels of jet fuel oil in 3 months. You aim to use Energy’s future products to hedge your price risk. Record the fuel price when they start to take positions on CME, to
1) provide background info about/justify how many contracts you go long/short,
2) show whether you succeed in hedging risk.
- You have $100,000 USD cash on hand at the beginning of your trading. You must use at minimum 70% of your account balance to hedge your oil price risk. Meanwhile, you are allowed to have up to 30% of your account balance to speculating/arbitraging, and the speculation/arbitrage products are not limited to Energy futures.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy assignment help provider in Singapore? Look no further than Singaporeassignmenthelp.com! At Singaporeassignmenthelp.com, we believe that quality is the key to success in academics. That’s why we have a team of highly qualified and experienced writers who are dedicated to providing top-quality case study assignments that meet the highest standards of academic excellence.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices